- Make up to $250 working 8 hours per WEEK.
- Completely remote working!
Salary and Benefits
About the position
We are looking for a team of content auditors, and user testers who can help support our Quality Assurance and Web Developer teams in their projects. As a remote web content control editor, you will be responsible for several web-based text reading, writing, and editing tasks including but not limited to:
- Auditing client web pages to ensure there are no typos, misspellings, or incorrect information
- Auditing client ad campaign to ensure the highest journalistic standards have been followed
- Providing quality control on website design suitability (does the web page look nice to you? Is it trustworthy looking? Would you buy from this page? How do you feel about the color scheme? Is the call-to-action button (CTA button) easy to spot, etc).
- Client Google presence: can you find the client website easily in Internet Search Engines? Is there a problem with their Search Engine listing? Can you find any negative reviews of the client? Etc.
Basic reading, writing, web search, social and judgment skills are required
Job Skills required:
To do this job you MUST be able to:
- Access to an internet connection
- Work on desktop AND mobile phone (to check client sites from either)
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Know how to use internet search engines, navigate websites, browse social media profiles
- Have a positive and upbeat attitude
- Have a high attention to detail, and balanced, fair, judgment
- Have good English Reading and Writing comprehension (other languages a BONUS – please ensure to tell us about your other languages)
You will be sent an email with a quick test upon applying. Applicants who fail to follow instructions, WILL NOT be considered for the position. ONLY successful applicants will be notified. DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONCE.